1920s Rikers Island Landfill Operations -- Scene #2: Close-up B (Center Section)
The lettering on the barge in Close-up B (center section) of Scene #2 appears to spell the name "O'Brien Brothers Contractors." A 1901 NYC business directory (The Trow, formerly Wilson's) lists on Page 369 "O'Brien Brothers (contractos) (Henry & Thomas F. & Joseph J. O'Brien) 55 South." Note the many boxes making up this barge's load of fill.
Click on the red "To" lines to navigate among the image pages.