We are also indebted to
for the materials they sent us.
- Deputy Commissioner Frank Headley and
- Superintendent Joe Williams
In addition, we are grateful for the cooperation and material provided by:
- Holly Van Leuvan for information on Robert Fulton,
- Wayne H. Kernpton, Archivist, Diocese of
New York for the Church House material,
- Lloyd Ultan, Bronx Borough Historian for Y material,
including steering us to The Catfish Man by Jerome Charyn.
We appreciate receiving the 35th
Anniversary Issue of the Bronx YM-YWHA Observer, forwarded by a retired Bronx Judge Milton M. Ganberg.
This booklet would not have been completed without the hard work of the
following Historical Committee group:
- Richard Stroman,
- Douglas Wallace,
- Sherry Johnson,
- Fred Simmons,
- Rovan Milliard,
- Adeline Etienne,
- Lorraine Carlisle,
- Dennis Crowley,
- Brant L. Kehn. Superintendent
as well to
us track down
photos of past
- Wilfredo Pagan for Luis Samuel's photo,
- Mrs. Doris Watterson for photos of her husband,
- Mr. Gaines for his photo,
- Joe Willldms for helping us find Ernie Sullivan's photo.
And lastly to Superintendent
John P. Keane,
Print Shop for